2020 a year of different

2020 09 11

Waffles - a little of what this year has held for me...being at home, comfort, cooking more, going to what is familiar, time.

2020 has certainly been unprecedented (an overused word now)!  Changes for everyone and so many things...school, work, hobbies all being done differently or not at all.  Learning how many ways video conferencing can be used, and even how the house works differently, now that we need it to.  Counting so many blessings that we have, with people the world over doing it tough.

Here I will be sharing...family and friends, home, craft and things I enjoy.

I will be real...there is no promise to post regularly.  My first attempt started in July 2011 and lasted a total of seven posts and ten months.  Maybe it will be different this time!  Maybe not 😊

 


Comments