Past creations

A few things I have made over the years...I hope you might find a spark of inspiration and motivation to make something yourself.  


Somethings I just made as I went.  Like the needle books and iPod cases/pouches.


Others are from free patterns or paid patterns or books I own.  Where possible I have included a link to the pattern/maker or my inspiration. 


needle book with scraps and charm squares

case/pouch for ipods

button hair rings

giant button paperclips

t-shirt dresses and shirred sundress

scrappy notebook holder

scrappy notebook holder

beaded bobby pins

heart zip pouch

appliqued truck onto t-shirt

skirt with pockets

scarf

wheat or rice sacks

monster knee (patch)

appliqued t-shirts for my nephews

tic tac toe bag 

rainbow hexagon bowls

planner pouch

planner pouch

log holder



crochet hacky sack/soft balls - free pattern at 'Whistle& Ivy'


reusing a zip pouch - fabric had ripped - some slow hand stitching and blanket stitch finishing with a pattern on one side and some lines across with the zip

open wide pouch - from Noodlehead pattern/inspiration

open wide pouch - from Noodlehead pattern/inspiration

open wide pouch - from Noodlehead pattern/inspiration

Comments